|'If God made Man, I think he quite overestimated his abilities'
||[Jul. 7th, 2009~12:22 pm]
|||||Dead In Hollywood - Murderdolls||]|
Here's an update. Amazing, no?
School holidays started a few days ago.
On sunday the screen of my laptop died. I don't find this fair in the least.
I have to mention how amazing Good News Week is at 2am. It's, like, better than at 10pm, because if you're like me.. At 2am, you'll be giggly anyway! Everything Paul says becomes absolutely hilarious, rather than just snicker-worthy. And Ross Noble + GNW + 2am = extreme amusement.
If I have trouble sleeping one more fucking time I swear, universe, I am going to google Space Cowboy and just fucking stare at him till I pass out. Ff.
I've almost finished my painting of Dani. I just need to make sure I can sponge fire and get some more red paint. Then I'll give him a background to cover up all the grime that magically made it's way onto my canvas >:|
I dreamt the other night that Oomph came to Australia and played a show which I went to, and it was just amazing. The whole way through I was wishing I had my camera, but when I thought about getting my phone out and using that, Dero would give me looks like 'I don't think you should do that'. It was strange. He looked at me at least five times, and I was right up near the front and the whole thing was amazing. There weren't many people there...
Then again, it WAS just a dream. Sigh.
When I get on a computer, I am uploading a bunch of my favourite Oomph! songs and I'm showing you guys and you guys will love them and then they'll get more popular, and then we can all email their record label demanding to have their albums released internationally and hopefully - A WORLD TOUR.
Some good reasons to support them:
- they're german
- they have 10 albums, and none have been released outside of Europe.
- if you like Rammstein, you'll like Oomph!
- Oomph! were among Rammstein's inspirations when R+ began
- Oomph! have been playing for longer than Rammstein
- Not all their songs are in German, for those of you who aren't huge fans of German lyrics.
- Like all German bands, their music videos are amazing
- Dero Goi is pretty and has tattoos, if they get more popular, maybe we can convince him to show them off more.
- They're better than half the things on the radio. Go on, admit it.
- They have a member with the nickname 'Crap'
- Dero Goi is amazing. This deserves mentioning twice.
- Do I really have to give you reasons to listen to a band with the name OOMPH!?